Tuesday, September 23, 2008

Dear soulseek,

Wow. Since the moment I downloaded you onto my computer I've been obsessing over all the albums I've been meaning to listen to. I think the most exciting part to downloading all this music illegally, is that I can do it by complete albums! Beyond convenient. If I wasn't already having a hard enough time focusing on doing homework, now I have no motive at all. So far I've downloaded:

a. death cab's new cd
b. dj shadow - the private press
c. some ella frizgerald. (just cuz)
d. feist - open season
e. girl talk x's three.
f. hercules and love affair
g. the kills - midnight boom (lovin' it)
h. lil wayne - tha carter III (obsessed)
i. mgmt
j. rilo kiley - ep. (finalllllyyyy)
k. santogold
l. she & him!!! <3<3<3
m. the watson twins
n. thom yorke - the eraser.

Just to name a good few.
Butttt. Hmmm yeah. Soulseek rocks. Download that shit and have no life like myself. Let me know if you have some recommendations.
Peace out
Some extra hot sweet lovin',
Pearl.

1 comment:

Dano Saurus said...

o. the fall - room to live
p. Joe Strummer and the Mescaleros - Global a Go Go
q. chumbawamba - live 1984 (seriously)


Since it's so easy you have no excuse not too download these excellent albums. Also, add me to your soulseek buddy list and you can download crap off me

username is adventuretoday