Monday, September 29, 2008

Dear Barack Obama,

If you don't win presidency I am going to cry. You are truly an amazing person and America would be lucky to have you as their president. I find your speeches very moving and I know that you have big plans for this country that will benefit any person willing to get over the fact that you're black, who fucking cares? If I could actually vote, Obama baby, you'd have my vote any day.
But, the reason for the post is not to bring up your obvious greatness, but more so, when I was at the Folsom Street Fair on Sunday, September 28th, 2008.....I came across an Obama dildo. For sale. For people to buy. It's real, oh yes. A president--in dildo form. Silver or gold, I just don't know how a person could ever decide. Wow. Yeah, so vote Obama!!!

You're great.
Love you bitch,
Pearl.

Photobucket

No comments: